Sarah's Reviews > Incarnate

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Jan 30, 12

bookshelves: cover-love, loved
Read from January 29 to 30, 2012

A huge thank you to HarperCollins and NetGalley for allowing me to review this book.

The cover is beautiful (I think everyone loves the cover) but the book matches the cover, it's just as beautiful. The story and the writing style was amazing!

Everyone in Range is a reincarnate, except Ana, she's not supposed to exist. She took the place of Ciana when she died. To her abusive mother she's a nosoul.
She leaves her abusive home to find the city of Heart, to find answers about herself, and how or why she's become.

Along the way Ana meets, is saved by actually, a boy named Sam. At first Ana doesn't trust him, but she soon finds out that Sam is different than everyone else. Sam is sweet, kind and caring. There was no instinct love at first, it started as a friendship, then evolved into a sweet, natural romance.

I loved Sam. Ana as well, it was hard not to like her. This book has everything fantasy, action and romance. Everything flowed easy, I got warped up in the story. I read this book within a day. I can't wait for more in the series. When is the next book in the series coming out?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Incarnate.