KatieH's Reviews > City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Apr 13, 11

Read from April 10 to 13, 2011

OH. MY. GOSH! ahh! as;dlkfjas;dl I don't even know what to think right now. I totally did NOT see that coming. I've always loved Jace, even when he was a complete asshole, because I know how much he loves Clary, but I can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen now!! I want the next book to come out IMMEDIATELY! ohmygosh. wow. seriously. I'm so shocked. Cassandra Clare never ceases to amaze me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Fallen Angels.

Quotes KatieH Liked

Cassandra Clare
“And now," Eric yelled into his mircophone, "we're going to sing a new song-one we just wrote. This one's for my girlfriend. We've been going out for three weeks, and, damn, our love is true. We're gonna be together forever, baby. This one's called 'Bang You Like a Drum.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels

Cassandra Clare
“No. That's Clary; shes's my best friend." Simon pocketed his phone. "And she has a boyfriend. Like, really, really, really has a boyfriend. The nuclear bomb of boyfriends. Trust me on this one.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels

04/12/2011 page 250
59.0% "gasp!"
04/13/2011 page 424
100.0% "OH MY GOSH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't even know what to think! slkjfal;skdfjl;aksdjfal!"