Emily's Reviews > Austin

Austin by Linda Lael Miller

May 13, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: cowboys, series, rodeo-bull-riders, fiesty-heroine, betrayal, bad-boys, humorous, states-texas, second-chances
Read from May 04 to 13, 2012

When they were young, Austin McKettrick and Paige Remington fell in love. Even though Austin knew Paige had captured his heart and soul, he was not ready for the next step and publicly set up a reason for Paige to dump him. Years later Austin is a broken down rodeo star, whose body has had enough, returning to McKettrick's ranch to heal and figure out his next step in life, he had not planned to be sharing his home with Paige who was staying there temporarily. What is worth, his body needs to heal and his brothers have hired Paige to help him do that, but time has not healed old wounds and Paige is not willing to fall for Austin's charming ways again.

This was the third int he McKettrick series and my least favorite. I just could not move past how Austin treated Paige and often questioned his motives. Paige was not all together likeable either, had a good premise but fell short for me.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Austin.