Isaac's Reviews > New Insights in Modern Astrology

New Insights in Modern Astrology by Stephen Arroyo

Oct 02, 2010

bookshelves: astrology, astrology-relationships, astro-liz-greene-tracy-marks, astro-stephen-arroyo-steven-forrest, astrology-transits
Read from February 27 to March 10, 2016 , read count: 2

“I would be very reluctant to read any configuration between two charts as auguring good or bad. I have seen them work both ways. I would strongly, I can’t even do it too strongly, recommend that you suspend the kind of morality that passes judgment on what takes place within a relationship between two clients. If it’s your own, fine; but for many people, experiences of destructiveness, hurt, frustration, restriction, betrayal and loneliness are needed and creative for that individual. You simply cannot judge from the point of view of “should” or “should not.” - Liz Greene

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Insights in Modern Astrology.

02/27/2016 marked as: half-read
02/27/2016 marked as: currently-reading
03/03/2016 page 107
49.0% "For some reason I had previously read until page 107 and then put it aside. Now (3/3/16) I reread it and am up to page 107 again. Its an awesome book in many ways. I love how Arroyo is so real about how to do chart readings, the power of validating people through the charts and how important it is to say I don't know when we don't know. Liz, as always, has some great thoughts on synastry and fate. More later."
03/07/2016 page 153
100.0% "For some reason I had previously read until page 107 and then put it aside. Now (3/3/16) I reread it and am up to page 107 again. Its an awesome book in many ways. I love how Arroyo is so real about how to do chart readings, the power of validating people through the charts and how important it is to say I don't know when we don't know. Liz, as always, has some great thoughts on synastry and fate. More later."
03/10/2016 marked as: read