Nina's Reviews > Never Cry Werewolf

Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis

Oct 19, 10

Read from October 15 to 19, 2010

Last year when I first noticed this book on different blogs I added it to my tbr list. I read a lot of reviews about it, always giving it three stars of telling it was okay, but nothing special or spectacular. I still wanted to give it a try and I am glad I did.

Shelby’s character is negative, boy crazy and just a little too bit of a pout. Well, that doesn’t sounds too good. But after reading about her stepmother and father I could understand why. I could understand her actions and her poutiness. The thing I didn’t like about Shelby is that she’s a little bit too much of boy crazy. Too much for my taste.

The romance in this story was a bit too quick and too easy. It felt more like a teenage crush, then a deep love connection that they had. Reading about Austin and Shelby, it felt more like he needed her for one thing and therefore was using her.

The plot was nice. Yeah, too short, but still nice. There could have been more surprises and some more telling about the werewolves for my entertaining. The end felt more like the beginning, like it all is about to start.

Never Cry Werewolf was very entertaining and I read it in a couple of hours. Fan of short stories, fan of werewolves? Give it a shot.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Cry Werewolf.