Kellee's Reviews > The New World

1919931
Dec 29, 10

bookshelves: dystopian-apocalyptic-or-post, ya-teen, adventure
Read in December, 2010

This prequel made me want to reread the entire trilogy. Nice to hear Viola's story and how she came to be on Todd's planet. And remember: Always have hope!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The New World.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kellee Free on my Kindle! YES!

Schuyler Esperanza I WANT!!!! I don't have a Kindle. *sobs* The CHAOS WALKING TRILOGY is on my all-time favorites list. The trilogy is absolutely shattering. I recommend these books to the world!

Melissa (YA Book Shelf) This trilogy is my fave series of 2010. Would love to read The New World too, but I don't have a Kindle either.

Schuyler Esperanza I want to buy a Kindle just to have this book free. :) But instead, I'll hunt for the paper copy!

Melissa (YA Book Shelf) There's definitely a paper copy? Hmm...I've already downloaded it come to think of it. You can download a plain PDF here or you can just download the Kindle app if you have a PC computer. Patrick Ness has a link to it on his site.

Schuyler Esperanza I don't know if there's a paper copy, but THANK YOU for the links to the PDF!

Melissa (YA Book Shelf) You're welcome! It's my pleasure. :)

Melissa (YA Book Shelf) Was just in the Sony eBook store and it's a free book there as well (at least for the time being).

Schuyler Esperanza I'm so excited to read this...and to someday own an eReader. *puts pennies in piggy*