Santosh Kalwar's Reviews > Quote Me Everyday

Oct 02, 10

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-books

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Quote Me Everyday.

Quotes Santosh Liked

Santosh Kalwar
“Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Love is the battlefield, those who want true love has to fight for it. Beyond differences created by humans such as caste, creed, country, religion, race and culture.”

Santosh Kalwar
“I always say to people, ‘I am born today and I will die today’, which does not mean I will do harm to myself but which means I am living in every moment with utmost enthusiasm, love and I know the final destination.”

Santosh Kalwar
“LIFE is four letters so is FCUK, LOVE is four letter so is PAIN.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Sometimes accepting truth as truth is untruth.”

Santosh Kalwar
“See mirror, every time you will miss me and look deeper into your eyes till you will find me.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Love is ______ (fill in the blank yourself).”

Santosh Kalwar
“I am alive because I know how to love love.”
tags: love

Santosh Kalwar
“Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.”
tags: trust

Santosh Kalwar
“Have you ever seen the stars in the night? See them closely, they will tell you, how to be open, how to love and how to shine and twinkle without any differences and jealousy of other stars.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Wake up, Shake up, Make up and Break up; life is all about moving like ant in search of sugar not sand.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A boy said,“Everybody is my friend.”Beloved said,“No, not everybody can be your friend.” Boy said, “Each one of them is gifted to teach me something new in my life.” Beloved said, “I still don’t agree.” Boy again smilingly said, “Don’t divide human, ...divide your soul, you will have everybody as friend. In short, Friends are your own soul divided from you, who will guide you when you will move away from your path.”

Santosh Kalwar
“All the problem of women, starts with men. All the problem of men, ends with women.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Friends are like bras, attached near your heart for support. Foes are like panties, deported, every now and then, when they get dirty.”

Santosh Kalwar
“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Nothing remains forever, only thing that remain forever is romantically stupid word forever.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A women can run, hide, play and have fun but she will shine far better when she just smiles without none.”

Santosh Kalwar
“By 20, you should be smart. By 30, you should be strong. By 40, you should be rich. By 50, you should be wise. But if you are smart, strong, rich and wise, you don't need any age limits.”

Santosh Kalwar
“To love is easy, to be in a relationship is extremely difficult.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Do not become someone else just because you are hurt. Be who you are & smile, it may solve, all problems you have got.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A student to teacher: “I am so alone; I don’t know what to do?” Teacher: “Do not worry about being alone, we always come alone and go alone. In a very sweet accident, we meet others who are alone and start to be part of them in various forms of relationships such as friends, husband, wife, mother, father, sister and so on. So, life is about sharing a moment together, not thinking as if you are alone.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Every single desire can lead to dream and every single dream has possibility to become reality.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Student: I don't feel like living anymore. Teacher: If you don't feel like doing something then don't do. This means that in finding many ways how not to live your life, you have the possibility to discover how to live your life.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A disciple: I am worried about human suffering all over the world. What is the solution?Spiritual leader: The solution to our miseries lie within central atom of our being, ‘I’. Once this central atom transcends to ‘WE’, human sufferings can be resolved.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Every beginning has an end and every end is a new beginning.”

Santosh Kalwar
“My friends are everything without me but I am nothing without my friends.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Do what you love, think what you feel and live the way you want.”

Santosh Kalwar
“God created heaven on earth but man created hell.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Always be fearless. Walk like lion, talk like pigeons, live like elephants and love like an infant child.”

Santosh Kalwar
“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”

Santosh Kalwar
“I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me.”

Santosh Kalwar
“There are two ways to live a life either forget everything or, remember nothing.”

Santosh Kalwar
“You will receive most when you will expect least.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Those people, who hate you, envy your freedom.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Come on, gentleman; let us drink to our stupidity.”

Santosh Kalwar
“I am too young to be called wise and I am too old to be called young.”

Santosh Kalwar
“There are several theories on sex and all of them are lies.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Only if you are possible, everything will be possible.”

Santosh Kalwar
“Experience is more important than knowledge.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A heart has problems which mind cannot understand.”

Santosh Kalwar
“A strong gives forgiveness but weak gives permission.”