Ashley (Bookaholics Anonymous)'s Reviews > The Funhouse

The Funhouse by Owen  West

Well in the spirit of halloween I thought I need to do a few more reviews so why not this one. I read this sometime last year so I don't remember alot from it, but what I do remember is one word. Weird! I originally bought it at Goodwill because the plot sounded somewhat interesting. I mean, it's about a funhouse and carnival it couldn't be that bad right? Wrong! Oh so very wrong. In a way this makes me not want to go to a funhouse or carnival. It's about a mother who tried to kill her baby, and well she didn't succeed. Then 25 years later she has a normal family, and everything seems fine. Then the carnival rolls into town with the freakshows and possibly someone or two from Ellen's past. Well I can honestly say I hated this book. It was demented, and kind of gory. It was an easy read, but not worth it at all. I did however, feel bad for the children getting caught up in the mess.

I usually don't say these kind of things about books because then I feel bad, but I couldn't fo rthe life of me like this book.

You never though until you try it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Funhouse.

07/22 marked as: book-i-own-read