Lorelle's Reviews > I Like Him, He Likes Her

I Like Him, He Likes Her by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Oct 17, 10

Read from September 30 to October 12, 2010

This book was fascinating to read because the main character, Alice, is an ordinary girl that is my age who goes through stuff that every girl has to go through at some point in time! I would definitely give this book five stars because it kept you interested and wanting to know what was going to happen next. My next sentence was going to be "The only thing I didn't like was..." but once I got to thinking about it, I don't know anything that I didn't like about this book! The Author Phyllis Reynolds Naylor did such a good job developing the paragraphs and setting the scene.
My favorite part of this book is probably when she goes to a camp that under-privelaged kids are sent to because you can see her in your head helping these little girls for two weeks and Alice herself changing. Which brings me to saying that this book has very good imagery and it helps since most girls, including me, can relate to Alice's troubles, thoughts, feelings, situations, and more.
"I Lke Him, He Likes Her" is officialy one of my new favorite books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Like Him, He Likes Her.