Sarah's Reviews > Halloween Fantasies

Halloween Fantasies by Katie Salidas

Oct 28, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010, for-review-read
Read on October 26, 2010 — I own a copy

Halloween Fantasies is a thoroughly enjoyable erotic novella guaranteed to add a little spice to your holiday, in fact I think it might just have become my new Halloween tradition to read this story.

I don't want to give too much away about the plot because it is a short story and it would be too easy to give you spoilers but I this is the perfect read for when you're looking for something short and steamy for a quick read. I often find the romance unbelievable when you're expected to believe the characters fall madly in love within a couple of pages so one of the things I liked the most about this novella is that it's about lust, attraction and fulfilling your wildest fantasies. It is easy to feel the attraction between the main characters & I really hope that Katie will revisit Sasha and Dante in a future book / novella.

Although this does include a m/f/m menage it doesn't include any back door activity so even if that is something you'd usually be uncomfortable with I'd still recommend this if you like erotica. This story would definitely count as one of my recommended reads and I know I'll be checking out anything Katie releases in the future!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halloween Fantasies.