Bill's Reviews > My Side Of The Story

My Side Of The Story by Will Davis

Sep 29, 2010

liked it
Read on September 29, 2010

It's really hard for me to write a review about this book. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I did enjoy reading it, I finished it in one afternoon. I found myself identifying with the main character a lot. I liked the story. The writing style was part of the reason for my reduction. No quotation marks and a lot of. "So I was like, and then she was like, and then I go." Kind of annoying after awhile. Plus the sequence of events was annoying. One minute he would be talking about something, and then BAM, he takes you back to a month ago before it even happened. Also, he was SOOOoooo whiny!! Earth to narrator, there are other people on earth!!! Aside from that though, the book was really funny. I laughed out loud a lot while reading it and that would make me enjoy any book. My favorie line, "So did your neck like throw up or what?" Haha. I'm not sure who I would recommend this book to. There were some graphic gay sex scenes, drugs, and of course lots of cussing. If you have an open mind and want to laugh, then you should read this book :)
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Side Of The Story.