Seduced By Books's Reviews > Left for Undead

Left for Undead by L.A. Banks

Sep 29, 10

Read in September, 2010

New in the Crimson Moon series, Left for Undead is the 6th book in the series. This series has a little bit of everything, the basis of the main characters are wolves, but we have vamps, fae, witches, and demons.

Through this series our main characters, Sasha and Hunter, have evolved in their relationship, overcoming many human problems as well as pack situations. Sasha is a strong-willed, gorgeous, female Captain in a special division of the government, she definitely can hold her own in battle, and has shadow-wolf in her blood. Hunter is our hot, sex on a stick, romantic alpha male of the North American shadow-wolf clan. Together they have become a solid defending force.

Banks only solidified them further here in Left for Undead. This is an enthralling read. I was absorbed it in from the beginning. It’s full of action. I love the twist for Hunter’s half-brother, Shogun, who we’ve known since book one. We all know I love the shifters/weres.

If you have not read the Crimson Moon series, I suggest it to you. If you’ve read it, then get out to the store and get this new book, it’s a must.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Left for Undead.