Kayla's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Nov 11, 10

bookshelves: 5-star-books, jk-rowling, read-in-2010, harry-potter, favorites, series
Read from November 07 to 11, 2010, read count: 2

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN by J.K. Rowling

This has been my favorite Harry Potter book for years. I love everything about it! You've got the Marauder's Map, a Dementor around every corner, death omens, Gryffindor vs Slytherin for the Quidditch Cup, an awesome new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, a handful of Animagus, some great history on James Potter and company, time travelling, and of course, my favorite character - Sirius Black! :) How could this book go wrong? It's original, clever, action packed, and easily kept my interest as much as it did when I first read it, possibly even more so now, and I have no doubt that I'll be reading it again in the future. Make sure you read this awesome book in the incredible Harry Potter series - I very highly recommend it! :)

"He could feel them watching him, hear their rattling breath like an evil wind around him."

Overall Opinion: A+

Visit my blog to read the entire review. :)

~Kayla
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

11/08/2010 page 39