Katie's Reviews > An Impossible Attraction

An Impossible Attraction by Brenda Joyce

Dec 20, 10

The DeWarrens' are REALLY growing on me. I think this book was a little confusing for me at first because I started with A Dangerous Love, which was a definite DeWarren, while placing Stephen was kind of hard for a while. Lol. I was confused about how everyone tied into the DeWarren family when I read the back cover. And when I read about some of the other books, and the O'Neil name came popping up, I looked into the lineage. This family is VERY extensive, but warm and close. I love that about these books. I'm big on family, so that aspect really drew me in. It's still a little confusing placing people sometimes. The characters so far are always fabulous, and the writing and story-lines are NEVER boring. I'm working my way through the series and loving it. Can't wait to pick up the next book. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Impossible Attraction.

Quotes Katie Liked

Brenda Joyce
“I am strong, but I am tired, Stephen, tired of always having to be the strong one, of always having to do the right thing.”

Brenda Joyce
“They could argue for hours on almost any subject; they usually agreed on broad conclusions, but disagreed on almost every detail.”

Brenda Joyce
“Oh, I forgot to tell you the rest of it
—he’s a widower now, so they can ride off together into the sunset, their wedding rings glinting.”