Ruth Hill's Reviews > Throw Out Fifty Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life

Throw Out Fifty Things by Gail Blanke

Oct 07, 10

Read from September 28 to October 07, 2010

I had seen the buzz about this book on my blogs this summer, and I remembered adding it to my list on the library website. But I wasn't sure what I would think of the book. I have read so many clutter books, and I figured this one wouldn't be any different.

Was I ever wrong! How refreshing it was to read about a lady who actually struggled and still struggles with the various things she writes in this book. She has organizational issues. It was amazing to have her "throw out" the things even as she wrote the book.

I think the interesting sections of the book really dealt with mental clutter and making your life the kind of life you really want. She had some great things to say about those issues, and I would highly recommend that everyone checks out those sections specifically.

I definitely give this book a five star rating. If you have have read those other organizational and housekeeping books, throw them out and get a copy of this book! And apply it!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Throw Out Fifty Things.