~Megan~'s Reviews > Passion Untamed

Passion Untamed by Pamela Palmer

Mar 07, 11

bookshelves: dangerous-dudes, pnr-uf, shifters-werewolves, shifters-other, shifters-cats
Read on March 07, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I really really love this series so far! This book in particular had some great moments, though I'm not sure it's my favorite so far.

I love Paenther and his devotion to his friend Vhyper...the prologue shows their backstory and it helps you to understand their bond better and why Paenther is so adamant on finding him even though it seems he's gone to the dark side. The way that ended up made me happy, and though I don't know what will happen with Vhype in future books, I hope he gets his HEA.

You can't help but love Skye from the first as we are let on on her torture right off the bat. Panther is drawn to her, or rather his inner beast is, and the man soon follows. All the things that were done to them both in captivity were hard to read. Once they reached Feral House and Paenther saw the truth of her agony, he finally let himself believe that she was the pure soul he felt her to be. Her affinity to animals was sweet to watch, and I loved how tender Paenther was with her. The ending was brutal, and the war still rages on. I am extremely interested in Jag and I'm so glad his book is next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Untamed.