Jane Stewart's Reviews > Tribute For The Goddess

bookshelves: erotic-fantasy-romance
Read in July, 2009

No decent plot.

REVIEWER’S OPINION:
I had trouble staying interested. I wanted it to be over. Most of the events revolved around two characters who had powers. Sometimes their powers worked and were strong. Other times they were weak. The geographical locations they were in affected their powers. More than once, Jett thinks she is taking away someone’s powers, but later learns it didn’t work. Together Jett and Thad are strong, but they keep separating which makes each one weaker. One reason they keep separating is that each one thinks they will be protecting the other by going off to fight alone. In more than one instance, Jett keeps information secret that didn’t seem necessary to me, other than the need for some conflict. In summary, it seemed like a lot of writing about nothing, being on the run, worrying about what to do, and having a lot of sex.

STORY BRIEF:
Jett is Goddess of the Zodiac Quadrant (oversees 20 planets including earth). Thad was a human. Jet gave long life and powers to Thad in return for him being one of her servants. He has been serving her for over 200 years. Airyon is the God of Wrath who wants to make Jett his mate with the result of having her powers. His goal is ruler of all. Jett asks Thad to help her run and hide from Airyon. Airyon is hunting them and planning to kill Thad.

DATA:
Story length: 323 pages. Swearing language: moderate. Sexual language: strong/erotic. Number of sex scenes: 14, many several pages long, including rear door activity, bondage, rape and ménage a trios (2W,1M) and (2M,1W). Setting: unknown time in the heavens, New York City and Michigan. Copyright: 2008. Genre: erotic fantasy romance.

OTHER BOOKS:
For a list of my reviews of other Brynn Paulin books, see my 5 star review of “Brotherly Bonds” posted 6/27/09.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tribute For The Goddess.