Lyndsey's Reviews > The Adoration of Jenna Fox

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Oct 14, 10

bookshelves: reviewed-2010, reviewed-4-stars
Read from September 27 to October 03, 2010

These thoughts are mine and no one else's. They exist nowhere else in the universe but within me.
When is a cell finally to small to hold our essence?

These are just a few of the musings of the adored Jenna Fox. I personally loved the "gray" pages and think that they beautifully represent the most inner workings of the human mind.

Don't read to much about this book though. It is so much better to have no idea what's coming in the storyline. I love books like this where you never would have guessed what's going to happen.

When I first heard about this book, I judged it by it's title. I thought "Here we go again. Another book about a teenager who complains about their perfect life." I was so wrong about that. This book was incredible and completely not what I was expecting. Plus, I had no idea how it was going to end and I love that! Even though it isn't heavy on description, it feels so alive and vivid. There are many parts of this book that have stayed with me. Definitely recommend this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Adoration of Jenna Fox.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jessica There are many parts of this book that have stayed with me.

Agreed. While I didn't like this book quite as much as you did, I think this was it's biggest redeeming factor. I finished this book a couple weeks ago, but I still catch myself thinking about it. It had some of the most thought-provoking ideas I've come across in a YA book in a long time.