Brian Rosenberger's Reviews > As the Worm Turns

As the Worm Turns by Brian Rosenberger

Oct 10, 2015

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: author

The meaning of life is that it ends. These stories chronicle that journey, the tears, the laughter, the innards. High school hijinks gone awry; the end result of fast food franchises and forgotten river gods colliding; revenge on killer clowns from beyond; zombie death metal auditions; the exquisite dining habits of trolls; cannibal fishermen; hitmen from Hell; Satan's favorite advice columnist; the carnival version of American Idol; f*%#ing dragons. All this, and bunnies too. All witnessed firsthand, more or less. These words have been reserved for you. The worms can wait. They know how it ends
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As the Worm Turns.

message 1: by Chelzee (new) - added it

Chelzee Haha, this made me laugh so much. It all just sounds so epic (especially the bunnies). And if I don't win a copy from the first reads program, you gotta tell me where I can get a copy, because this is just too great to pass up.

..Perhaps we can work out a deal where I pay you in Doritos and chocolate-covered doughnuts. =]

Brian Rosenberger It is EPIC! If you don't win. keep watch as I will probably offer more copies in the future. Or you can contact me and I'll cut you an author's special (password EPIC!). Thanks for the comment and Happy Halloween.
Although the Doritos and doughnuts sounds like a pretty sweet deal too.

message 3: by Chelzee (new) - added it

Chelzee Well, they were listed as your known weaknesses, so.. you know, I figured it was worth a shot.