♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Just Like Heaven

Jun 13, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: published-2011, audiobook, genre-historical, read-2011, steam-mild
Read from June 07 to 13, 2011

This was a cute story. While it is a stand alone, the relationships of other characters are closely related to the Bridgerton's series. If you haven't read that series, you may want to start there. This book wasn't what I was expecting/hoping, but it was enjoyable.
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Like Heaven.

message 1: by valee (new) - added it

valee OMG! This series is going to be amazing! I have always wanted to know more about the Smythe-Smith. Can't wait. Poor girls, they definitely deserve a HEA!lol.

message 2: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (last edited Sep 27, 2010 03:21PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♡Karlyn P♡ Lady Vale wrote: "OMG! This series is going to be amazing! I have always wanted to know more about the Smythe-Smith. Can't wait. Poor girls, they definitely deserve a HEA!lol."

My thoughts EXACTLY!! The notorious awful musicians/singers from so many of JQs books become heroines! Yeah!! I can't wait to read about these tone-deaf ladies finding love.

message 3: by valee (new) - added it

valee I know. I felt terrible for them with each book! And they were a reason for many laughs in so many books! I'm so happy their getting a HEA ,LOL.

Keri Yes, I felt sorry for them and when I saw that they were getting their own books, I just had to jump on the bandwagon.

message 5: by Deb (new) - added it

Deb I love the Smythe-Smith girls!!! After providing so much comic relief throughout the Bridgerton series, they definitely deserve their own HEA. I can't wait to read this book.

SheLove2Read My thoughts exactly.