Samantha's Reviews > Paradise Valley

Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr

Oct 08, 10

bookshelves: robyn-carr
Read from October 06 to 08, 2010

Wow, what a disappointing book. As much as I love to read about Virgin River and will still read the next books. I was highly disappointed in this book.

There was way too much summarizing in this book. We know that Dan was a grower and Cheryl was the town drunk. We know that Rick and Liz lost a baby and he went to war. That made me really bored. I could easily put this book down, which is not a good thing for me!

Rick and Liz's story was a huge disappointment; I was so excited to read about their reunion and BAM - BORING!! I felt cheated. Their story took the backseat in this book and there was no romance and no steam.

Cam and Abby's story was probably my favorite of the book and even that is stretching it! At least, there was a tiny bit of romance. Even though she was so stupid!

Then there is Walt and Muriel, they are a sweet couple. But, Lord, please don't take this behind bedroom doors, I'm sorry but that is simply too much for me.

Dan and Cheryl's lame story was just plain weird. Dan's character confused me! And their relationship didn't go beyond hand-holding and one kiss.

This book lacked romance and steam! My least favorite so far!! I hope the next trilogy is way better and has some sexy men!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paradise Valley.