Readingtween's Reviews > How to Grow Up and Rule the World, by Vordak the Incomprehensible

How to Grow Up and Rule the World, by Vordak the Incomprehens... by Scott Seegert

Sep 26, 10

Genius. Purely genius. I was constantly laughing when reading this book. My only complaint is that it was not very long. So, what exactly did I think of this book? Well, I think it was... Jaw-dropping, page-turning, evil-teaching, diabolical-laughing (MUAHAHAHAHA!,) and awe-inspiring.

I have already started to learn from His Evil-Incomprehensibleness's teachings. I have already brought out my EVIL, gotten a jump start on my EVIL career (I am getting really good at tee-peeing houses,) have acknowledged that super heroes are big, fat, stupid jerks, have built my EVIL lair (The diobolicalness of it is incredible,) started to build a top-notch EVIL organization (Started to get henchmen and followers - little brothers are so easy to convince,) and started to put the pieces of an EVIL plan together.

I, Kolzor the Immensely Diabolical, will soon be taking over the world with Vordak the Incomprehensible at my side. Tremble in fear.

Austin (13 years old)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Grow Up and Rule the World, by Vordak the Incomprehensible.