Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Oct 18, 10

bookshelves: young-adult, contemporary-romance, favorites
Read from October 17 to 18, 2010

Outstanding! It's been a while since I enjoyed a really good ya-novel. Perfect Chemistry, captivated my mind from beginning to end.

The characters Alex Fuentes and Brittany Ellis both had issues they had to deal with that makes the plot of the story so surreal.Alex is a gang member,with absolutely no intentions on going to college and doing anything meaningful with his life, that's the story of what people on the south side part of town believe.Brittany is the rich girl trying to keep up with the little Ms.Perfect facade.Appearances and reputation means everything for people on the north side of town. They're both seniors at the same High School and hate each others guts!But when they're forced to become chemistry partners everything changes. This book brought out the issues of looking beneath the surface when judging a person.It was a well written story.I enjoyed reading every moment of it.

Interview with Simone Elkeles S,E,R's Awesomness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.

10/18/2010
50.0% "I'm lovin it! I can't remember the last time I picked up a YA Novel that was this enjoyable. I can't stop smiling & laughing,but I have a feeling tears will be approaching soon.In the meantime,I'm sooooo Loving Alex! Damn where was Papi Chulo when I was in H.S? LOL!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Teryl Alex...sigh...

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Uh Oh! Why did you say *sigh*? Oh darn! I'm gonna find myself crying like a sap that I am, aren't I?

Miss Kim Chichis!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R LMAO! Kim!!!!! I swear I will never look at Tacos the same again! hahahahaha....

Miss Kim heh heh...

message 6: by Bookwatcher (last edited Oct 18, 2010 11:06AM) (new) - added it

Bookwatcher Hey, if you are on the mood for YA try also My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
and
Beastly by Alex Flinn

I love both! My love lies bleeding is a serie but that is a standalone book (I read just the first one), Beastly no, a sweet story with the Beauty and Beast theme.

message 7: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Oct 18, 2010 01:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Really? hmmmm.....why not,I'll try it! LOLZ!

But this book PC,OMG!!! I love it!

MelissaB Great review Elena! I loved this book too, I was shocked I enjoyed a YA book so much.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ This seems to be a fave for a lot of people. I should check this out! :)
Great review Elena!

message 10: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Oct 18, 2010 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Thanks Melissa! I was amazed how drawn I was to reading this book. YA novels,are never this intriguing! There's no way I'm putting the second book on hold,I'm starting it right away,LOLZ!

Gokce,I say give it a shot!....I bet you might get the same reactions I did,haha...

Robin *loves sexy books* this was definitely a great ya book. glad you read it elena.

Miss Kim I know you'd love it, girl!

Teryl Elena R wrote: "Uh Oh! Why did you say *sigh*? Oh darn! I'm gonna find myself crying like a sap that I am, aren't I?"

Sigh as in ahhh (said breathy, lol). I loved Alex.

Bookwatcher Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa 5 star from you is certainly something I'll like!!! I must read this book!!!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Bookwatcher wrote: "Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa 5 star from you is certainly something I'll like!!! I must read this book!!!!"

Heck Yeah! LOL! I don't give many Ya-novels a 5star rating ever, Unless I loved it!