Keri's Reviews > A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior

A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior by Suzanne Enoch

Dec 31, 10

bookshelves: reviewed, 2010-read, romance-historical, suzanne-enoch
Read from December 26 to 31, 2010

SE is a NTM author and if this is what I can expect it won't be the last. Col. Bartholomew "Tolly" James is back from a nightmare in India. He now has a busted leg, a bad attitude, needs a shave and a haircut. But when the proper Theresa Weller catches sight of the tall man all she sees is gold eyes and shaggy russet hair that she has to sit on her hands to keep from running her hands through.

When these two meet the sparks immediately began to fly, but they are also as mismatched as they come. Theresa has wrote a book on a ladies decorum and behavior. Once Tolly gets is hands on Tess, he is thinking that she should be reading a different kind of book, one with pictures. ;-)

But Tess holds a secret that keeps her in line and out of Tully's arms. Tully himself is struggling with his own demons, as men that he thought as friends start denouncing his situation in India something that he made up to save face.

Tess then has to make a choice does she stand behind her cold rules of behavior or does she take door number two that has the man, the love and her heart. oh and the funny valet Lackaby as a throw in.) Very, good story and easy to fall into.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior.

12/30/2010 page 150
39.0% "This has been an awesome read!"

message 1: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Is this your first Enoch? I really enjoyed some of her older ones.

Keri Yes, this is going to be my first SE. The premise sounds like it would be right up my alley.

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine I see that I've read this one, but I honestly can't remember it. I wonder if I accidentally marked it as read instead of own-but-haven't-read...

Well, I strongly recommend her Lessons in Love series. I love those books. Especially book two.

Keri K, well if I like this one I will consider the series you're recommending.

message 5: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Cool. :)

Keri Catherine I loved this one!

Lisa I have only read the two books in this series (I have the next ready to go) and I have really enjoyed them as well! Yet another author to get back works for, lol! Great review!

Keri Thanks Lisa. I went and got the first one in the series today and I read an excerpt on the 3rd one. I will getting it soon.

message 9: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Yeah! I'm glad you enjoyed it! There's something about this author's writing that always hooks me.