Angelica's Reviews > Brazen Virtue

Brazen Virtue by Nora Roberts

Sep 24, 10

Throughout this book I felt somewhat inside the setting, like if I was standing there watching this crazy situation happen. Maybe it was in the way Nora wrote this book. I have a fancy for mystery and this book helpfully hit the spot. Significantly this taught me was that ones power can sometimes be untamed and physco's live anywhere at any age. In addition to that I would never consider phone sex. Its not of any interest of mine, that side added spice to an evil plot of this childs mind to kill. Truthfully its wicked and sick but sometimes its life. I just enjoyed the concept of the adventure of exploring different mindsets as well as different actions of the characters. Nora Roberts rocks point blank period otherwise.

I recommend this book to those who are interested in craved mind of a child eger in the position of power, a lady whos so deeply trapped in her anger & is severally killed for her profitable actions. To a emotional sister who couldnt understand the reasons for this possible incident, and the compassion of love and police investigation at the same time. Consider it a reason to fall in love with this amazing story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brazen Virtue.