Valentina Heart's Reviews > Eyes of an Innocent

Eyes of an Innocent by Valentina Heart

Feb 16, 11

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-books

** spoiler alert ** I'd been watching a lot of anime when the idea for this one came. But it was Loveless that pushed me into writing it. In this one episode Ritsuka was holding his cell phone in bed, waiting for a message and the feeling I had then stayed with me until I wrote it all down.

The first version was considerably shorter, with Cherry being just a character from the past and London completely nonexistent. So it took a bit more writing and adding details about the world to create a society where some things are the same and others quite different.

I read it again; after all the edits were done and it had this nice cover( the first day I got it I kept glancing at it every few minutes;)), and it still put a smile on my face. I couldn't help it but think it was sweet.

My rating probably isn't objective, as I wrote the book after all, but there are plenty of others here with high and low ratings to give you a better idea of what to expect.

Reading it or not,
Take care

Valentina

There is a review for this book on S.J.D. Peterson blog. You can find it here - SJD Peterson - Book Appreciation

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eyes of an Innocent.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bookwatcher Certainly It's a very sweet smile... perfect cover to the tile of your book :-)

Valentina Heart Thank you;)