Jess's Reviews > Pretties

Dec 16, 2010

liked it
Recommended for: everyone
Read from October 06 to December 08, 2010 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** I believe that the genre of this book is drama, because it doesn’t go along with adventure and there is a little of “stuff” in the book. This book is about a girl who turns pretty and has the best life she can have, but forgets about an unforgettable promise. One literary element that was the best in the book was the setting because 1.its pretty world (and its pretty cool), 2.it takes place just like Chicago on the beach, 3.nobody gets there own houses.3 parts that I thought were pretty cool are 1.zane and tally climbing up valentino mansion to find the pills, 2.the first party when croy crashed it, 3.zane telling tally she is a special. These are 5 questions that I would ask you 1.how would tally forget the promise 2.would you remember what was going on at the first part? 3. What made shay think she could make her on cure? 4. Why did tally agree with shay to be smokes for the party? 5. Probably when was tally’s favorite part? Three things that relate to this book are dairy of a wimpy kid #3 because of the weird ending; Judy moody and tally are both sassy, music videos (some have parties)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretties.