~E~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Dreams of a Dark Warrior

Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole

Feb 18, 2011

bookshelves: awesome, favorites, on-blog, on-amazon, paranormal
Read from February 15 to 18, 2011

What do you do when you love an author so much that you want to give them the acclaim they deserve???

You sit around typing, retyping, typing and retyping for long stretches of time trying to put into words why she is so fabulous...and then at the end of all that, you delete everything in complete frustration knowing that it is completely impossible to express how high you feel when reading her work.

So in a completely understated manner I will say that "I absolutely love, adore, cherish and worship everything that is Kresley Cole"
This book is just another installment in the phenomenal Immortals After Dark series and as with all the others I LOVED IT TO BITS!!!

A few of the MANY, MANY, MANY freakishly hilarious favourite quotes from this terrific book:

1. "I finally understand what a dickie-do is. Your gut does stick out more than your dickie do"

2. "Zing! Kick their mortal asses, Scot!" Regin cried along with the rest of them. "Fuck'em up"

3. "Psst, Chase. The sexual tension between us is grueling."

4. "Chase, I've tussled with vibrators stronger than your charge throwers."

*hangs head in shame* I am not worthy.
15 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreams of a Dark Warrior.

Quotes ~E~ Riverina Romantics Liked

Kresley Cole
“Nix to Declan:

Begin transcript—
Testing. Hello, hellooo, anybody out there? Check, check, one, two. Soft pee. Puh, puh. Resonance! Sooooooft pee. Alpha bravo disco tango duck.
This is Nïx! I’m the Ever-Knowing One, a goddess incandescent, incomparable, and irresistible. But enough about what you think of me. It’s a beautiful day in New Orleans. The wind is out of the east at a steady five knots and clouds look like rabbits … But enough about what you think of me!
Now, down to business—
Squirrel!
Where was I? [Long pause] Why am I in Regin’s car? Bertil, you crawl right back out of that bong this minute!
Oh, I remember! I am hereby laying down this track for Magister Declan Chase. If you are a mortal of the recorder peon class, know that Dekko and I go waaaaay back, and he’ll go berserk (snicker snicker) if he doesn’t receive this transmittal. …
Chase, riddle me this: what’s beautiful but monstrous, long of tooth but sharp of tooth and soft of mind, and can never ever tell a lie?
That’s right. The Enemy of Old can be very useful to you. So use him already.
P.S. Your middle name’s about to be spelled r-e-g-r-e-t.
And with that, I must bid you adieu. Don’t worry, we’ll catch up very soon. …
[Muffled] Who’s mummy’s wittle echolocator? That’s right—you are!
—End transcript”
Kresley Cole, Dreams of a Dark Warrior

Kresley Cole
“I can draw you a diagram. Hint: I'm slot B, and you're tab A.”
Kresley Cole, Dreams of a Dark Warrior

02/16/2011

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly I'm so mad that I haven't started this yet! I swear I'm going out to get it tomorrow!

~E~ Riverina Romantics Do it, do it, do it.
IAD is my favourite series

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Really? I couldn't tell...lol!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Soooo, you like Cole huh!? :D. Me too!!!!
Great Review!

~E~ Riverina Romantics Out of all the authors I have read Kresley suits my personality perfectly. Absolutely love her!
Just wish she would release books sooner ;)
Like once a week or so.
LOL

~E~ Riverina Romantics Regin is such a character isn't she. All of them are such sarcastic bitches and I LOVE IT!!

KindleRomance Reviews Love it! Great view.

~Vixhen~ Awesome review, Jodie.

~E~ Riverina Romantics Thanks Ladies. Nothing compares to Kresleys characters.

Nicole I'm with you on that Jodie. Nothing compares to KC's characters!