Tucker's Reviews > The Teeth of the Tiger

The Teeth of the Tiger
New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 2003
431 pp. $27.95
0-399-15017-X

Terrorism can cause death, destruction, and hatred. In the novel The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy, we learn about terrorism from the points of view of the Islamic terrorists, of innocent bystanders, and of the people that have dedicated their lives to stopping it. This novel is about two twin brothers, named Brian and Dominic Caruso, that get thrown into the fight against them. The Teeth of the Tiger fits into its genre of action/mystery in many ways.
The Caruso brothers get recruited by a top-secret organization called “The Campus” to find and eliminate known terrorists and supporters of them. “The Campus” is so top-secret that not even the current president knows about it. They sort through e-mails and phone calls to try and find terrorists. The Caruso brothers were hired to act upon the information the analysts find and eliminate the known terrorist threat using a drug called succinylcholine injected through a hypodermic needle. It completely shuts down every system in the body. This novel is full of action and is perfect for any action-lover.
We also get a point of view of things from an analysts’ point of view. We get to learn about some of the targets they are tracking, and they put together evidence over a long period of time. It gets very intense and you can not put the book down. This book is also full of mystery and any mystery-loving reader would love this novel.
All-in-all, this novel is a great read for anyone looking for action, mystery, or suspense. I would highly suggest this book to anyone.

6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Teeth of the Tiger.

09/21/2010 page 45

message 1: by Alec (new)

Alec I think that this review is very effective and makes me want to read this book. You make the book seem very interesting and a story that will change my thinking about terrorism. However, I think you could have given away more of the story in your review so the reader would know more details about the story. What age group would most like this book?

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I think that your review is very good. It's positivity has encouraged me to read it. I want to read it because you gave very exceptional details that grabbed my attention. Overall this review is execellent, and should not only get my attention, it should get several others attention as well.

Tabasco Are you guys 12?