Misfit's Reviews > The Enchantress Saga

The Enchantress Saga by Nicola Thorne

Sep 28, 10

Read from September 22 to 27, 2010

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Enchantress Saga.

09/23/2010 page 42
09/23/2010 page 99
11.0% "Lake Derwenwater England. Which eagle-eyed Anya Seton fan can name me the book?

" 4 comments
09/24/2010 page 157
17.0% "t her dully because she was just a wife, an object, and it was her duty to look after him and bear children."

Sandi, no worries. That isn't Brent :)"
09/25/2010 page 229
25.0% "The Marquess of Falconer has entered the picture. From the titles of book #2 and #3 I'm thinking he'll be involved eventually with our heroine."
09/25/2010 page 293
32.0% "The English countryside must be terribly small for so many people to keep running into each other. I know it's an island but still..."
09/25/2010 page 364
39.0% ""...it was no strange accident that had brought her here: it was Analee's destiny, woven before time in the stars perhaps, to enchant, to be enchanted.""
09/25/2010 page 400
43.0% "An intimate dinner *cough* with Bonnie Prince Charlie. " 4 comments
09/26/2010 page 419
45.0% "Well now, it appears our night with Charlie has been fruitful. Now to pass it off as belonging to hubby."
09/26/2010 page 549
59.0% "Well now if Falcon's gold isn't becoming more than a wee bit tarnished."
09/26/2010 page 589
63.0% "Just who's side is Hugh Fitzgerald on anyway? Hanover or Jacobite?"
09/26/2010 page 609
66.0% "The gypsy stuff is really going too far OTT.

"You will not be in time. We shall send a spell through the air. It is the only way. It is not easy to achieve, but we must will it to succeed."

Now you'all don't know who this is for but I do and why Analee should bother for such an a** I don't know..."
09/27/2010 page 637
69.0% "Analee loves Brent. No, wait she loves the Falcon. No, he's an a** and she loves Brent. No, wait she loves her husband and forgives everything. No, he's a pig again and she loves Brent. Or does she love Hugo. No wait, she loves her husband again. I'm guessing he's going to be a jerk again very soon so she can love Brent again for the big HEA." 2 comments
09/27/2010 page 715
77.0% "I am fading fast. " 2 comments
09/27/2010 page 762
82.0% "Oh this is just going from bad to worse. I love a good baddie, but must he be so stereo typical?" 2 comments
09/27/2010 page 767
83.0% "Eeeeewwwww. I know the author is trying to make a point that Ambrose is lower class (I can live with the but scratching), but this goes beyond the pale:

"He picked his nose thoughtfully and then surveyed the contents with interest before popping them into his mouth."

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" 4 comments
09/27/2010 page 811
87.0% "Beating the wife, always a good way to emphasize what a bad person your baddie is."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Misfit Got the cover and blurb up. My cover is tamer than Karla's three covers :)

Karla (Mossy Love Grotto) That's a maiden auntie-approved cover. LOL

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Wild guess as I only purchased the book today and haven't actually read it. Devil Water?

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire i have had several camping holidays here, Great fun.

Karla (Mossy Love Grotto) Hmmm, I'll still give it a whirl. Can't be worse than Ashes in the Wind. :P

Misfit Karla (Mossy Love Grotto) wrote: "Hmmm, I'll still give it a whirl. Can't be worse than Ashes in the Wind. :P"

Out on Kindle and free today.

Misfit Just spotted book #1 on the freebies. Will have to link later. One hand is working the Fire, the other the cuppa Joe and kitteh has the lap. I'm trapped.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Well now, I think once was enough for me..think III pass even if it is free :)

Misfit Same here. IIRC, the first one wasn't that bad.