Kim's Reviews > Gone for Good

F_50x66
Sep 22, 10

bookshelves: audiobooks-read
Read from September 20 to 22, 2010

Amazing author! I recently read The Woods and have just finished Gone For Good. I was wowed by each one. Lots of details keep the story interesting and provide an element of surprise along the way with all of the twists and turns. What kind of an imagination could come up with all of that? Truly amazing. I have to start the series he has written next - that should keep me busy in between some of my other current series. Certainly this author is one I will continue to watch. I can never get enough of these super-great suspense stories! Hope he just continues to keep 'em coming while I'm catching up on his previous novels.
I consider this a five star book though at some points it was hard to keep track...however, making it more simplistic would only have served to take out the extra stuff going on, which in my opinion made it so good! I suppose that a book you have to look back to previous pages is a good thing - in that you stay involved and have to try to guess what's coming next based on information already given. Still, in Gone For Good, there would have been noooo way to guess the end. It was all written as though he was handing over the information only to twist it all up in the very end. Cool!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone for Good.