Kathleen Dixon's Reviews > A Plague of Angels

A Plague of Angels by Sheri S. Tepper

Sep 19, 10

bookshelves: fantasy
Read in January, 2001

I KNOW I read this but I can't for a moment remember it. I've just read a few reviews (and the blurb, of course) but I still can't remember it. I'd like to read it again some day because I know I enjoyed it so much that when I saw a second-hand copy for sale I grabbed it.

Having said that, I am now giving it away! It pains me to give books away, but Lions is having a Big Book Sale and two and a half thousand books is far too much for anybody to own, especially when that somebody is going to be moving house every 5 years or so for the next couple of decades.

One day when I'm retired and have tons of time I hope that I'll come across this in a library and then I will read it again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Plague of Angels.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (new)

Monica 2,000 books and moving every 5 years??? aaaaaaahhhh uuuuuuum.... "Life's a bitch and then you die".

Kathleen Dixon I know! There's madness and there's madness.
I keep books for when my grandchildren are older, and I keep books because I can't bear to give them away, and I keep books because I really will read them one day and I simply must do that before I move them along, and then I buy new books because they're going to be useful to me in my church work (and that really is true, not just an excuse). And then I borrow books from the library because I have a huge list of books to read, and of course I don't manage to read the books sitting on my shelves that I can move along once I've read them.
What a woeful tale.
But I AM managing to cull a little.

message 3: by Monica (last edited Oct 07, 2010 03:34PM) (new)

Monica goodreads is making me get more books!!! I culled lots but probably have just as many as I got rid of.

That Sunday animation was amazing; I want to go somewhere and have someone make me one.
It reminded me of an illustration for my promo card called "Monica's Menu" for my ad biz. It had a hamburger, salad, fries and chocolate shake. But the menu items were all creative and marketing services. Gotta run to a meeting.

Thanks again