Sarah (YA Love)'s Reviews > Supernaturally

Apr 30, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: audiobook, paranormal-ya, read-in-2012, series, young-adult-lit
Read from April 24 to 30, 2012

I really need to separate the story and the audio narrator in regards to my feelings about Supernaturally. The story itself kept me entertained for the most part because I like Evie. Unfortunately, I grew irritated with her towards the end of the book because she kept whining and making the same mistakes. I think the book in general was a little long as well.

When it comes to the narrator, I liked her sometimes. I think she was a good choice for Evie, but she didn't do a very good job switching voices. Jack just sounded weird and I often got Lend confused with Evie. At times it sounded like she had food in her mouth when she was speaking. I know that she didn't, but there's just something about her voice that irritated me at times during the narration. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to listen to another book with her as the narrator.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernaturally.

04/24/2012 "I really like the audio for this one. I'm just about done with chapter 5."

message 1: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Hutchinson I loved the books, but I have to agree that the narrator kind of grated on me at times.

kitty cué Does this book still haves love like the first one? Romance?

Sarah (YA Love) Yep, it does.