Louise's Reviews > Silence

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Oct 18, 2011

bookshelves: fantasy-paranormal, romance
Read from October 12 to 18, 2011

Wow! Best book so far. Really can't wait for the next, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? :O Omg some really funny parts in this book, Nora hitting that guy on the back like 100 times - Then Patch is like "Um Nora that's not a angel." Also love that Scott's back in this book, really love him! <3 Love the banter between him and Nora, funny! 5 stars for me + the how beautiful is the cover? :D
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silence.

Quotes Louise Liked

Becca Fitzpatrick
“Vee never needed a reason to do something stupid. Sad thing was, most of the time I didn't either.”

Becca Fitzpatrick
“Quit calling me Grey. It makes me sound like I’m a boy. Like Dorian Gray.”

“Dorian who?”

I sighed. “Just think up something else. Plain old Nora works too, you know.”

“Sure thing, Gumdrop.”

I grimaced. “I take that back. Let’s stick with Grey.”

Becca Fitzpatrick
“There’s an organic grocery store just off the highway exit. I can’t remember the last time I went shopping for food.” A smile glittered in his eyes. “I might have gone overboard.”

I walked into the kitchen, with gleaming stainless-steel appliances, black granite countertops, and walnut cabinetry. Very masculine, very sleek. I went for the fridge first. Water bottles, spinach and arugula, mushrooms, gingerroot, Gorgonzola and feta cheeses, natural peanut butter, and milk on one side. Hot dogs, cold cuts, Coke, chocolate pudding cups, and canned whipped cream on the other. I tried to picture Patch pushing a shopping cart down the aisle, tossing in food as it pleased him. It was all I could do to keep a straight face.”

10/12/2011 page 30
7.0% "WOOO. brilliant! :D" 3 comments
10/16/2011 page 240
55.0% 1 comment
10/17/2011 page 340
78.0% 1 comment

Carmen I can't wait to read it!!!

Louise Me either! :)

is mee... kissa good?

Mikha ϟ Im gonna read this soon. How'd you find it? :)

Louise Ahh just finished! Loved it! I thought it was best book by far. really funny 2 :)

Kiki I agreew ith you, Amy Louise! Best book so far in the saga. Yes, that was hilarious...when Nora was beating on that guy. LOL! :) Patch was perfect in this book. <3'd him!

Louise Kiki wrote: "I agreew ith you, Amy Louise! Best book so far in the saga. Yes, that was hilarious...when Nora was beating on that guy. LOL! :) Patch was perfect in this book. <3'd him!"

Haha :) Aww bless him, going shopping n all <3 him 2

message 8: by mrsj (new) - added it

mrsj Hmm.. it is that good? Think will need to reread book 1 before i start book 2

Kiki mrsj wrote: "Hmm.. it is that good? Think will need to reread book 1 before i start book 2"

I think you most definitely should! ;)

Jemma *Dolly* I laughed at that too Amy. It was the best and i look forward to the next one. We get to see how chevashan plays out. :-D
I can't see why people are complaing it was nice to see Nora have a backbone and attack.

Louise Yeah I totally agree! Go Nora! hehe

message 12: by Roshio (new)

Roshio so it looks like there'll be another book??

message 13: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki Roshio wrote: "so it looks like there'll be another book??"

Yes and it will be released in the fall of 2012.

Louise Ahh so long away. going to be epic though I think =]

message 15: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki Totally EPIC! ;D

Louise Can't wait to see the cover! loved the ones so far