Karina's Reviews > The Gorgeously Green Diet: How to Live Lean and Green

The Gorgeously Green Diet by Sophie Uliano

Sep 24, 10

bookshelves: health, recipe-book
Read from September 16 to 24, 2010

I really liked this book. Probably my favorite of all the health books I've been reading lately. Sophie in many ways seems to be more moderate in her health ideas. The other books I've read talk about cutting out different food groups because of health risks and some other more extreme ideas, but Sophie talks about eating from every food group, just in moderation and trying to get certain things organically, things that have the most chemicals and pestisides. She also give 3 different plans for 3 different levels, so if you are just beginning, there are some very moderate plans. Or if you want to go all out, there are plans for that too, and in between. She also gives many ideas on conserving energy, and recycling. Her book basically has some great info about healthy food, helping the earth, exercise, and beauty. She also gives lots of great webistes with tons of info. We'll see how things go with all this "going green" stuff, but I just might have to buy this book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gorgeously Green Diet.