Krok Zero's Reviews > The Pale King

The Pale King by David Foster Wallace

Sep 15, 2010

bookshelves: to-read

THIS IS ABOUT MFSO HES JERKIN OFF THINKIN ABOUT IT

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Pale King.

08/29/2016 marked as: to-read

message 1: by Esteban (new) - added it

Esteban del Mal This needs to be floated twice a week, minimum.

message 2: by Esteban (new) - added it

Esteban del Mal I think you're starting to get a handle on your audience, Krok.

message 3: by Krok Zero (new) - added it

Krok Zero Esteban wrote: "I think you're starting to get a handle on your audience, Krok."

Yeah, say goodbye to long, thoughtful reviews. From now on it's just capital letters and onanism humor. And gentle poking fun at MFSO.

message 5: by Esteban (new) - added it

Esteban del Mal Nonono.

Just occassional capital letters and onanism. We needs lots more thoughtful reviews and (gentle) poking fun at MFSO.

message 6: by Paquita Maria (last edited Sep 15, 2010 01:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paquita Maria Sanchez I feel so elite getting this multi-layered joke. At last, life has meaning again.

message 7: by Krok Zero (new) - added it

Krok Zero Yes, this review is truly my masterpiece -- why only 3 votes? At least I have one superfan in Kristi.

message 8: by karen (new)

karen i'm jerking off just thinking about this review.

message 9: by Krok Zero (new) - added it

Krok Zero karen wrote: "i'm jerking off just thinking about this review."

message 10: by karen (new)

karen ha!

Paquita Maria Sanchez This review has snowballed in votes since my last visit...and yet, how whack is it that MFSO hasn't voted for it? BULL!

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio I just saw this now for the first time. Krok's finally got vote-fever. I've been name-dropped as a vote-whoring device before. This is old hat. ::pretentious yawn::

message 13: by Krok Zero (new) - added it

Krok Zero I'll cop to vote-whoring, but you and I both know that joke was hilarious. I presume the reason you didn't see this until today is that you were preoccupied by furious masturbation.

message 14: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Sep 16, 2010 09:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio Krokophilia wrote: "preoccupied by furious masturbation."

Well, of course. If my heart's still beatin' then so am I. Wait, is this one of the semen-food-book threads? No? My mistake. Carry on...