♥ Amber ♥ 's Reviews > Feast of Fools

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

Jan 28, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, young-adult, favorite-series, favorites, own
Read from January 16 to 28, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feast of Fools.

Quotes ♥ Amber ♥ Liked

Rachel Caine
“I'm gonna kill him," Eve said, or at least that was what it sounded like filtered through the pillow.
Stake him right in the heart, shove garlic up his ass, and-and-"

And what?" (Michael)

When did you get home?" Claire demanded.

Apparently just in time to hear my funeral plans. I especially like the garlic up the ass. It's...different.”

Rachel Caine
“Crap, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm thinking we have about fifteen vampires and no blood," Claire said. "Is that it?"

"No, I was thinking we're out of chips. Of course that's what I was thinking.”

Rachel Caine
“That's brain tissue. How can you-?" Claire shut her mouth, fast. "Never mind. I don't think I wanna know."

"Truly, I think that's best. Please take it." He showed his teeth briefly in a very unsettling grin. "I'm giving you a piece of my mind."

"I so wish you hadn't said that.”

Rachel Caine
“Maybe I should, I don't know leave? Because this is starting to sound like one of those reality shows I don't want to be in. Maybe you guys want to take turns in the confessional booth.”
tags: humor, tv

Rachel Caine
“Bishop was all done with the witty converstaion. "Will you swear?"
And Myrnin said, shockingly, "I will." And he proceeded to, a string of swearwords that made Claire blink. He ended with, "--frothy fool-born apple-john! Cheater of vandals and defiler of dead dogs!" and did another twirl and bow. He looked up with a red, red grin that was more like a leer. "Is that what you meant, my lord?”