Kim (Bookishly Me)'s Reviews > Dead Girls Are Easy

Dead Girls Are Easy by Terri Garey

Oct 05, 10

bookshelves: pnr

After a near death experience Nicki Styx sees ghosts. When her friend is murderd and comes to her everything changes. Her friend isn't just dead and needs help there is something else going on and she has to figure out how so her friend can rest in peace and safe her own life. T do this she finds help from her friend's granny Yulep.
The other part of the story is the love interest between Nicki and the hunky doctor Joe Bascombe. He is the atending doctor when she is brought in with a heart attack. They start dating wich doesn't go as planned and I ain't only talking about the ghosts who come knocking on Nicki's door.

I liked this book. It's really fun and easy to read. I especially liked the relationship between Nicki and her best friend Evan. He is just to funny and their relationship gives just a little spin to the story.
This is a good first novel of a serie. You don't get to much background information wich makes it really easy to read. I read it in just a few hours. I'm defenitly going to read to next book in this serie
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Girls Are Easy.

Kris this sounds good! let me know!

Kim (Bookishly Me) I read the first few chapters on Harper Collins and I liked it so far