Noah Soudrette's Reviews > Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work

Gunn's Golden Rules by Tim Gunn

Sep 20, 10

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read from September 15 to 20, 2010

Let's get this over with. I love Project Runway. I always have. I've also always loved Tim Gunn, both as an entertainer and as a teacher. Now, normally I don't read a lot of nonfiction and I never read self-help or advice books. I believe in independence. Still, as time goes on I find that there's nothing wrong with getting a little help when you need it. Tim's book, thankfully, reads more as an analysis of why we're so grumpy as Americans, than it goes some turn-your-life-around guidebook. It also helps that the book is riddled with many entertaining stories about his personal life and the fashion industry. Of course, the advice he does offer up is of the top notch as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who has an interest in Tim, or Project runway, or who thinks people are just way too damn rude, should definitely read this. I loved it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gunn's Golden Rules.