Daisy Arellano's Reviews > Dawn

Dawn by V.C. Andrews

F 50x66
Apr 02, 11

Read in July, 2010

I liked this book because it had interesting twists and turns and it was kind of sad and shocking. In the story a young girl named dawn has to transfer to a new school. Where she gets a boyfriend. Later in the story she learns this boy is her brother and her worst enemy is her sister. Also that she was kidnapped and when everything seems wierd enough she learns that her kidnapping was planned by her grandmother and the reason was because her mother cheated on her father and ended up with her. When she is so sad the only person to cheer her up the person she thought was her brother is there and she falls in love with him but he is taken away forever. In the end her grandmother and her decide to send her to a music school to stay until she finishes college.
I love this book it has some explicit content though but it really has alot of drama it talks about things that could happen when your world is turned upside down and inside out. I recommend this book for any mature people who like drama books.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dawn.