Ren's Reviews > Overkill: Snippets of Demonica Life

Overkill by Larissa Ione

Jan 22, 14

bookshelves: ass-kick-heroine, demon, family-theme, erotic, freebies, make-me-nosebleed, paranormal-romance, alpha-hero, reviewed, 5-stars, romantic-or-couple-cover, favorite
Recommended for: Demonica Fans
Read from September 15, 2011 to January 23, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 3

To read this snippets, must finish Demonica and Lords of Deliverance series first.

This review will always update after I read all story in the snippets. Add my review about Shade & Runa's and Reaver's :)

FIRST READ : Read at September 2010

This is the story after the event from Passion Unleashed. So this one is about Wraith and Serena. Told their life after they're mated and how Serena face her new life as a vampire. My compliment just, well the story is to short.

BTW, Give me more of them, and I will happy, if Larissa Ione make free story about Eidolon-Tayla, my other favorite couple :D

SECOND READ : March, 2011

Well, at March, 28th, 2011, my dream is come true!!!

Finally, Larissa wrote the scene between E and Tayla. The story take place between Sin Undone and Eternal Rider. Tell about E that want to be a father and make Tayla pregnant, but he don't want use his power to do that. Wonder that finally, he and Tayla get what they want ^^. Beware, their sex scene is scorching HOT!!

Now, all Seminus Brothers (except Lore and Sin), are become father..

I'm happy for them ^^

THIRD READ : September, 15th 2011

For celebrating her anthology Supernatural, that made it into USA Today Bestseller (congrats!!), Larissa Ione once again make short story for Demonica character, and now its about Luc-Kar!!
You can read at Larissa Ione Author Facebook page, and click this link :

My review after read it :

We know Luc, warg and competent medical staff at UGH (Underworld General Hospital). After the event at Sin Undone, he meet his mate, another warg, Kar. Kar is pregnant,and she will giving a birth soon. Like mostly men, Luc not ready to become father. Although he want to help Kar, Luc can't do anything since Kar want to do it herself. Luc feel helpless, but his life is complete, when finally their child born.

The story is short, but sweet. Not hot like another Demonica:Overkill story, but its good to see what happen to Luc and Kar when they face the beginning of their parenthood. There are cameo from Runa and Conall too. For Demonica fans,this short story of course can't be missed!

FOURTH READ : January, 24 2014

Color me surprised but maybe because I'm so busy last year, I missed two short story that Ms Ione deliver (and posted on her blog). If I'm not stumbled into Goodreads, maybe I'll missed it :(.
The first is Oh, Christmas Hell, Oh, Christmas Hell that told Runa and Shade's story. Whoaa their children are so cute and even this couple is not my favorite, I enjoy their story. It basically about Shade's worriness with Christmas for he doesn't want to lie to his children about Santa, and Runa help him to understand. Very short, and not steamy. So it safe to read this in the office, lol!

The second is O Come, All Ye Horsemen (and Angels), which continued after event in Shade's. This is a spoiler one, if you not read Rogue Rider first, you can skip this one. Already read it? Good.

So, Reaver just found that he is the father of Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, and now he doesn't know what to do with his children. See, he missed them for five thousands years, give and take. So not daddy material. With help from Eidolon (me squeal here!!), Reaver giving the Horsemen the most awesome gift for them all. The story is very short (shorter than Shade's) but it still bring tears in my eyes. I can't wait to read Reaver's own book after this :)

8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overkill.

message 1: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Ñi da di webnya larissa ione kok Ping :D
Namanya juga free story, cari aja di webnya, tapi q lupa bag mana :p

message 2: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sama2 :D
Keknya sih ntar ada free storynya Luc juga, tapi ga tau dah ditulis apa belum :p

message 3: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Oh akhirnya Luc dapet cewe juga :D
Iya sydney croft tu nama penanya Larissa Ione sama Stephanie Tyler. mereka bikin cerita, genrenya paranormal juga, tapi bukan tentang demon, semacam organisasi supernatural gitu

message 4: by Dewi (new)

Dewi Read Ren ni genrenya paranormal yaa? kalo ren kasih bintang 5 pasti bagus....cuman masih blm bisa baca ebuk paranormal. masih bingung.com hiks..hiks

message 5: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Ini free read kok Mbak Dewi :)

Ke webnya aja,cepet 5 menit baca, dan siap2

message 6: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Udah ada dong... Tau kemaren dari FBnya Larissa Ione ^^

Sampe kusave di hape segala, jyakakak

message 7: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Itu Andrea-Kaden, ceritanya Eternity Embraced, Ping

Adanya cuma ibuk doang tuh...