Leah 's Reviews > Reunion

Reunion by Meg Cabot

Apr 08, 11

bookshelves: library
Read from November 03 to 30, 2010

I loved the first two books in this series, and this book was no exception. Meg Cabot's books are soooo good. I love, love, love Meg Cabot, and when I am done with this series, I will definitely have to read more books by her.

Suze is an awesome main character. She has such a distinct voice. Meg Cabot really has a talent for developing characters. Jesse, the male lead, is a great character also. All of Meg Cabot's characters are so multi-dimensional, and I can't say I have one that I don't like.

Meg Cabot is a great writer too. The way she writes is so diffferant that other writers. She has an excellant technique. The plot of these books are awesome too. Each book has a differant conflict, which I love, because each book has a differant problem, unlike some books, which take several books to resolve one conflict.

I love the all the ending of the books in this series. They all end without a cliffhanger, so I don't have to run out to the store or library and buy the next like some books. Overall this is a must read series, and if you haven't read Meg Cabot before this is a great book to start with.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunion.

11/14/2010 page 124