Cindy's Reviews > Flirting with Boys

Nov 05, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: chick-lit, romance, young-new-adult
Read on November 05, 2010

** spoiler alert ** This was incredibly disappointing. The characters {excluding Nick} were all annoying and the immaturity of the teenagers just got on my nerves. I'm a teenager and I understand the whole partying and drinking thing, but I mean Travis was just so incredibly annoying I wanted to slap him. Celeste was just so incredibly dense that I wanted to shake her. When Nick "confesses" that he pulled the prank of putting pepper in Mila's meal, it was so obvious that it wasn't him. I mean Celeste spent plenty of summers with him to get a feel of his character. Putting Travis and Nick side by side, it would be obvious who pulled the prank. I looked forward to this book, but when it came to reading it, I was just so disappointed. I think it was the interaction between Travis and Celeste that got me upset because everything else was fine. The romance between Nick and Celeste was sweet, but the ending can be seen a mile away. I don't know if I'll be picking up another Hailey Abbott book, it depends on my mood.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flirting with Boys.