Asma's Reviews > Every Boy's Got One

Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot

Sep 13, 10

When her best friend and boyfriend decide to elope to Europe, cartoonist Jane Harris is more than happy to tag along with the happy couple and witness the romance, as well as enjoy a vacationing prospects of the trip. But then she meets unfriendly and anti-marriage Cal Langdon. Besides the two not getting along, Jane decides to keep a close eye on him in case he sabotages the wedding. Especially since it's clear that there are unthinkable obstacles to the wedding!

I love Meg Cabot's books. They're so easy to get into, and so much fun to read. This one was no different. Just like her Boys Series, it's written in the form of correspondence/emails between characters. Except I did find Jane a little annoying midway with her ethnocentric mindset (like accepting that Italy is not the US). It's the one thing I can't stand in people, and to find it in a character was exasperating and frustrating. But she did redeem herself in the end, and I must say, the woman is crazy fun!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Boy's Got One.