Michelle Kelly's Reviews > Addicted

Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone

Sep 14, 10

bookshelves: historical, 2010-read, favorites
Read from September 13 to 14, 2010

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!! One of the best books I have read in a long time. Gripping, angsty, passionate, heartfelt, honestly the book had it all. I will be thinking of this book for awhile.

Addicted is not a quick read that you'll be done in an hour. You need to savour it. The cover art is spectacular. The characters are emotional. The story has you going up and down and up and down. I am not a fan of angst but geez oh man oh man. Missed dinner again tonight because I couldn't stop long enough to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Addicted.

09/13/2010
41.0% "Really really good!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alycia That was fast! LOL.

Michelle Kelly It's so funny. I have 2 books already downloaded on my Kindle, I have a stack of books my friend brought me from the RWA convention and I have a borrowed book my girlfriend lent me.....so what do I do? I download Addicted to my Kindle and start to read it. LOL

Talk about Addicted! That would be me to books!

Alycia That's funny, but I can totally relate. I do the same thing!

Alycia I'm so glad you loved it Michelle!

Kate I would totally get the kindle edition right now if it wasn't as expensive as the actual book! I hate it when they do that. :\

Michelle Kelly Kate wrote: "I would totally get the kindle edition right now if it wasn't as expensive as the actual book! I hate it when they do that. :\"

Yeah I hear ya Kate. The thing with me is that I have moved passed that issue of cost. I do not like to hold books anymore. I don't like the little font or having to yank the book forward to read the beginning or end. I used to think that too but now I will only buy Kindle unless the novel isnt on Kindle and then I'll probably just do without.

Book is amazing though!

Kate This series definitely has some covers that make the Kindle edition a bit more friendly to be read in public too!