Kaye's Reviews > The Golden Spiral

The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum

Sep 25, 10

bookshelves: books-in-a-series-for-teens, science-fiction, romance, young-adult
Recommended to Kaye by: Kathryn, Jenny
Read from September 13 to 25, 2010

** spoiler alert ** My friends raved about this one, my daughter was confused and I was somewhere in the middle. Maybe I should have reread the first one before I jumped into this novel, but I found this one slow and tedious at times. I still like the main characters, particularly a strong heroine(that cries too much) who is trying to find a way to free Dante from the time machine. She is able to work with friends and enemies as long as she can get to her man. I also like that Zo can mess with her time and that her reality changes. Of course I am a little confused if he is so powerful why he is even bothering to mess with her. And if you figured out that taking a photo of things could stop it from changing wouldn't you run around and take a photo of everything and everyone that was important to you. Plus, I don't need three pages of learning how to develop film. So to conclude action was exciting when things were happening, But everything seems to go wrong and that all just leaves you waiting another year for what I hope will be a wonderful conclusion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Golden Spiral.