Molly's Reviews > Beyond Justice

Sep 21, 10

Recommended to Molly by: PUYB
Recommended for: everyone
Read in September, 2010 — I own a copy

Wow! Can you say "emotional rollercoaster'?! Oh. My . Goodness. Okay. Time to breathe. This book is NOT for the faint of heart. It is exceptionally amazing! This story gripped my heart, turned it inside out and right side in again over and over, and I certainly won't be forgetting it anytime soon!

Sam Hudson's story is absolutely captivating. The emotions he felt, the devastating turmoil he went through was riveting and can be felt by the reader as if they too, were a part of Sam Hudson. His character had flaws, yet was no less captivating. I'm not going to go into long detail about Sam and his life....if I do, I know I'll end up giving away spoilers, so I'll just say that through Sam's eyes, I've gotten an inside glimpse of the legal system and what injustice can do.

This story is penned with care and detail. It's a story about heartache and loss, mercy and redemption, forgiveness and love. Filled with page turning, edge of your seat twists, this suspense novel will pick you up in one place, carry you through thrilling turns and emotional rides, and will set you down at an unexpected place, all the while leaving you with a powerful message that will set your mind to thinking. About life. About loss. About justice. About everything. Superbly done!

This is most definitely a 5 star novel by an incredible author. It's a legal suspense thriller beyond any other and will permanently be on my self. The emotions will not soon leave me and it's a novel that will be recommended highly by me to everyone, including Christian fiction lovers. The message in this novel is POWERFUL. Joshua Graham has become an author who I will be collecting books by for a long time to come and has made me anxious for his next book!

*This book was provided for review by PUYB Promotions*
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond Justice.