Lynai's Reviews > SeinLanguage

SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld

Sep 29, 10

bookshelves: own-a-copy
Read from September 13 to 29, 2010

I have added another book to my currently-reading list. But this one I think I might finish soonest. An easy read, hilarious at times, and definitely a light read. Just what I need for the moment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SeinLanguage.

message 1: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Yes, thanks for reminding me. I think I need to have a light hilarious read sometime soon!

Lynai Kuya Doni! I have 3 currently-reading books! I can't seem to finish any of the first 2 - a Nicholas Sparks and a Dean Koontz - both are favorites, but presently my reading temperament isn't as good as before. Don't know why.

message 3: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Maybe you are not in the mood for that genre. I used to read one book at a time. Now sometimes I have as many as 6. Why suffer reading a book if you are not in the right mood for it? Drop it and go to the next one. Then when the right mood comes, swing back!

Oh Lynai, it's nice to communicate with you again. You were here in Goodreads already when I joined it. I missed those people who used to be so active when I started here (Marco, Beng, Violeta, etc).

Lynai I missed Marco, Beng and Violeta too. It's a good thing I see Violeta in Facebook every now and then. But Beng and Marco, I haven't "heard" from any of them lately.

I pop in the threads in the Filipino group once in a while. But most of the time I just breeze through the threads. We have very active members there I can't seem to follow through the discussions anymore! But I'm not complaining. It's fun to read the banterings of members who apparently have fast become friends already. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to finish at least one book soonest and then write a decent review of it. Just so I could update my supposedly book blog in Wordpress. Haha!

message 5: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely You have to share with me your blog site, Lynai.
Don't hesitate to jump into any of those discussions. You are always to welcome to drop any of your thoughts. Jzhun and I are trying our best to have interesting threads and discussions so we value any inputs (new threads, thoughts, banterings, etc). So, please be active again. The very active members will someday get tired too and there is nothing wrong about that. We all get busy with other pressing matters so reading and blogging must be put aside. But pop in once in a while, will you please?

Lynai Cge kuya. I'll send you a link after I post one decent book review there. ;)