notgettingenough 's Reviews > Sex: A Flowmotion™ Book: Classic Lovemaking Techniques to Enrich Your Sex Life

Sex by Richard Craze

Sep 13, 2010

did not like it
bookshelves: will-be-regretted-on-my-deathbed

For fuck's sake.

Honestly.

I mean, it isn't rocket science, is it? I've failed shapes in holes since kindergarten, but even I get sex.

The goodreads summary says Explicit Material. There is not the merest hint of a penis.

Honestly.

3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sex.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 4: by Manny (new)

Manny Maybe it's a technical problem, and they just don't work in Flowmotion. For that matter, what is Flowmotion?

notgettingenough Manny wrote: "Maybe it's a technical problem, and they just don't work in Flowmotion. For that matter, what is Flowmotion?"

I really can't say I get that. It's a series of squashed up small pictures where only breasts seem to stand out, and some of the pictures are faded and some aren't.

I'm sorry, it's a terrible description.

There's a section for gymnasts. I hated gym at school and this book hasn't changed my ideas one bit.

Just take my advice and stay well away.

message 2: by Manny (new)

Manny It's a series of squashed up small pictures where only breasts seem to stand out, and some of the pictures are faded and some aren't.

You know, that sounds like part of a poem. Maybe you should try and write the rest of it?

message 1: by Zero (new)

Zero Just give the woman some penis, for pete's sake!