Juju221's Reviews > Skin Tight

Skin Tight by Ava Gray

Sep 12, 2010

Read in September, 2010

I finished Skin Game a couple of weeks ago and as I said in my review I scuttled off to Amazon Market Place and picked me up a secondhand copy of Skin Tight (I love that place for s/h books!) helps out so much when my book budget is stretched and it is the ultimate recycling! Moving on, I was so keen to get Skin Tight when I found out it was about Mia and Foster, two side characters I fell in love with in Skin Game and I am so pleased I did, because in some ways this book is better than the first.

Why? It has everything you would expect from this series, unique and interesting characters who you manage to relate to, no matter how bizarre their story, tension, a plot full of twists and turns and on top of that sexy scenes which make you fan your self and shout 'woah nellie'. The sexual tension between Mia and Foster crackled and sizzled in Skin Game, but ultimately was unrequited, in this they have a chance to see where it goes, the book also gives us the reason why Kyra (who with Reyes makes a guest appearance) and Foster have the abilities they do. We find out more about their pasts in one sense, which allows them to have a future. It also shows us how much danger they are in and the fact they are not alone in the world.

A great and well thought out series I can't recommend highly enough, if you want a gritty thriller plot with your sexy romance then this is the book and the series for you. I can't wait to meet Zeke in Skin Heat. Roll on January!

I give Skin Tight 4.5 frilly knickers out of 5. A tense and thrilling damp panty read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Tight.